Thank you for your interest in signing up for an online virtual emotional support session with one of our team members.
Nour Sarah offers brief emotional support and or crisis intervention, coping skills, psychological first aid and resources, free of charge.
At the moment, we only offer services in English, Dari and Pashto.
The sessions are Confidential, Private and Anonymous using our built-in secure platform
Nour Sarah does NOT offer:
- Help with emergencies such as being suicidal or wanting to hurt others
- Short term or long-term therapy
- Medication management
- Diagnostic evaluation and assessment
- Treatment for psychosis or severe mental illness
- Treatment for alcohol or drug use
- Emotional support for children under 18
Nour Sarah, offers emotional support sessions only to:
- LGBTQIA+ people
- Age 18 years old and above
- Afghan individuals inside Afghanistan or newly displaced in neighbor or western countries (within the past 2 years)
If you believe you can benefit from Nour Sarah, please fill up the form below and follow the directions. We will not share your information with any third party.